Wednesday 7 January 2015

Happy Holidays!

December has been really busy, getting all the crocheted presents ready on time. Now the holiday is over, here's a quick line up of this year's presents.

First up are 2 variations on older projects: pet football scarves (now crocheted using single crochet and embroidered using this technique) and jellyfish amigurumi.


Next, I got crazy with golden glitter, painting pinecones as well as a crocheted butterfly for Christmas decorations. 99p makeover :-) The butterfly pattern can be found here.


I also tried my hand at crocheting some jewellery. I used regular old embroidery thread and glass beads (I think they were called Czech Fire Beads). These off-white earrings are a copy of this pattern with a bead added in the centre.


The earrings and necklace set were based on this pattern, making some small changes as I went along (which, of course, I forgot to write down...).


Last up is little Rudy the reindeer. He's mainly based on this pattern.


That was the end of 2014, already having lots of exciting projects lined up for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment